How many times have you thought of Disney’s Haunted Mansion and thought, “I would totally live there.” (Three, thanks for asking.) Well, now you sort of can, because some inspired wingnut built a replica, and it’s for sale!
I was only interested in seeing if props from the mansion ever went up for sale. (“Antique” mirror frame, slight vomit marks, requires 220 outlet.) What I found was so much better, and at $873,000 for 10,000 square feet in a gated community near Atlanta, GA, it’s a screaming deal. (Oh, like you could have resisted that pun.)
What do you get? A lot, but of course the most important thing is the one electronically haunted bathroom, because otherwise, WHAT IS THE POINT?
- Over 10,000 Square Feet (Closer to 11,000)
- 7 Bedrooms and 6 Bathrooms
- Two story Library with Gas Burning Fireplace & Separate Wet Bar
- Corian Counter Tops in Kitchen with Butler Pantry and Great room
- Professional Kitchen Equipment stays with a Vulcan Commercial Stove
- Wood Floors & Walk In Closets Throughout
- 1,100 Square Foot Cypress Wood Roof Deck
- Lower Trex Deck with top of the line 8 Person Hot Tub
- Magnificent Private Backyard with Wooded Conservation Land View
- Matching Custom Wood Children’s/Pet Play House
- 2nd Floor Front Terrace overlooking Neighborhood Park on Cul-de-Sac
- 3 Car Garage with 1200 amp Electrical Service & Distributed panel Electrical system
- Ready for Elevator in Central Stair Shaft
- Concrete Hardie Plank Siding and 2nd Floor Heat Pump
- Blown-in Insulation and Metal Roof
- 6″ Interior Walls around Lower Level and All Bathrooms to Reduce Sound
- Community Security, Pool and Recreation Center
It’s really a lovely house. Click on this photo for the eBay listing, and scroll down for bunches of luscious photos.
The house is being sold through Theme Park Connection, where you can “Buy sell and trade Disney items.”
6 thoughts on “For Sale: Replica of Disney’s Haunted Mansion”
Wow! Thanks for finding this! I’ll go right out and buy it
And go back to living in heat and humidity? I’m not seeing it, Sandy. 😉
I love it but not near Atlanta (humidity). I can only imagine how much this house would be if located in Los Angeles.
Thank you for sharing. Kent
The mind boggles at what it would cost in LA. I was thinking maybe the price was low (from a Boulder standpoint, anyway) because of the burden of tourists driving by, but it’s in a gated community. You can’t drive by. It’s a nice house.
Just how many UN-inspired wingnuts have you met?
Ha! You’ve got a good point, Dorothy!